Here you go following are the instruction on how to always use Google.com and stop redirecting to local country Google. Well may most of you don’t see this helpful, but people like myself do. When it comes to searching on online web Google.com provides the best results, but cause of some privacy reason whenever you open Google it redirects you to your country specific Google extension. So in order to avoid this let’s start the tutorial on How to always use Google.com.
How to always use Google.com on Chrome:
- Open Chrome on your PC/Mac.
- Click on the 3 line icon located at your top right corner, select settings from the list.
- Now click on Manage Search engines, on the next page you’ll see all the default and other search engines lists.
- In default search engine tab click on Google and add this URL (google.com/ncr).
- Now Click on done and your are good to go.
How to always use Google.com on Safari:
- Open Safari on your PC/Mac.
- Now Click on the top on the address bar where you are seeing Google.com.uk or any other.
- Copy this URL ( http://www.google.com/ncr ) and paste it on the address bar.
You are all good to now you’ll be browsing in Google.com.
How to always use Google.com on Android:
- First open Chrome on your Android device.
- Now click on 3 dots located at the of the page.
- Click on the settings form the list.
- Tap on Homepage.
- Tap on Open this page.
- Now add the URL ( Google.com/ncr ) and Tap on save.