As the Issue of Android 4.3 is being removed, Samsung is releasing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for all the regions. XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware is released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105, and if you haven’t received it on your device yet, you can either install it via Kies or you can follow this guide to install it manually. XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7105, if you try it on any other device, most likely you will get the Connection problem. Your device will not recognized the Connection you are using and if your device most likely to Recognized it, it will drop the signals soon after your device will turn On, and you have to restart every-time to Get signals for little time. And if you Try it on Galaxy Note 2 N7100, you will see a Soft Brick Device. If you own a Galaxy Note 2 N7100, you can see our Android 4.3 Jelly Bean guide to Install it on your device.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 To XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
Since XXUGMK9 Android 4.3 is an official Release from Samsung and it doesn’t require Root or Custom Recovery. But if your Device is rooted, Installing this Firmware will most likely to erase the Root of your device. You need to root your device again to gain root access and start installing Custom Tweaks on it
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can install XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on on your device, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105.
Pages: Page 1 > Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016