Recently we posted an article about updating Nexus 7 2013 to Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat, today it looks like Nexus 7 2012 has the opportunity to be updated to Android 4.4.3 Official Image. Google has started to spread the update of Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat for all of its devices, but no one knows when their region will receive the update via OTA and we have been covering it for the Manual installation. For all those who are still waiting for the Android 4.4.3 for their device, we have a great news for them. You can update your Nexus 7 2012 to Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat by following our tutorial.
But here are the things you need to consider before proceeding further:
- Your Device must be completely Stock.
- Bootloader Must be Unlocked.
- Double Check the Android Build your are running.
- Android SDK must be installed.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
The method is involved in flashing ROMs, rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking of your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In any case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Download and extract all the files to Android SDK/Platform Tools.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen –
- Once the Menu is loaded, connect your device with PC.
- From the Fastboot directory, run the following according to your OS:
- On Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- On Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal.
- On Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016