Well I don’t know much about this ROM, but since it is CyanogenMod and especially Android 4.2.2, you can pretty much guess that it will be fast and smooth. All the bugs and performance issues that were there are now being removed and only Camcorder and Video Playback can cause some problems, other than them both, this ROM is the perfect rom for HTC Wildfire S. A device that old can now be updated to Android 4.2.2, if you even try to raise finger on this ROM, just think for the moment that the last update was Android 2.3 for this device.This is not an official release from HTC , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC Wildfire S by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install CM 10.2 Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM On HTC Wildfire S.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC Wildfire S.
Features Of CyanogenMod 11:
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11)
- Android 4.2.2 KitKat
- Theme Chooser
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016