The Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 is available for HTC Explorer, despite that this device is not enough to get the Android 4.4 update and there are no chances of an official update of Android 4.4 for HTC Explorer. This rom might not live up-to expectation but still it can give you a better kit-kat experience. The best feature in this ROM is Sweep2Wake and it can even be used as Daily Driver for daily use. For all the owners of HTC Explorer this an be the best Custom rom for them.This is not an official release from HTC , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC One by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install CM 11 Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM On HTC Explorer .But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC Explorer.
Features Of CyanogenMod 11:
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016