CyanogenMod is a a free, community built, aftermarket Firmware distribution of Android OS. CM 11 is popular because of its speed, performance and stability and the best thing, every New Android version CM 11 is always there before any other Team/Community. Unofficial CM 11 is available for Galaxy Win and it is based on Android 4.4.2 and AOSP. Since Galaxy Win is not getting the Official Update of Android 4.4, the best option is to install any Custom ROM based on Android 4.4.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Galaxy Win GT-I8552 to Android 4.4 Kit-Kat by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device,This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy Win GT-I8552.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Win GT-I8552.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat On Galaxy Win GT-I8552. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016