XXDMH1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is the Latest Firmware released for Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 and you can install it on your device, Manually, by following our tutorial below. OTA can be installed via Samsung Kies, but it is only available in Few Regions. It comes with the full support of Arabic Language. Other Regions will received their Build too very soon. You can easily install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy Tab 2, just follow the Guide till end.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 to Android 4.2.2 XXDMH1 Jelly Bean.But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Tab 2 P3110.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How To Update Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 to Android 4.2.2 XXDMH1 Jelly Bean.
- Download Android 4.2.2 P3110XXDMH1 for Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 has been updated to XXDMH1Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About To verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016