We all know that Xperience is the best Sony’s Stock Firmware and now you can enjoy the same features and awesomeness in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, by following our tutorial. This ROM is totally based on Sony’s latest Android 4.2.2 firmware and also includes Sony’s Walkman, Movies and Album apps. It also contains Audio enhancement like, Clear audio + Preset equalizer. For Social Media experience you have apps like, Sony’s Timeline and Facebook inside Xperia.
In this article, we will tell you how to install Android 4.2.2 Xperience Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100. But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as wiping the factory data after flashing a Custom firmware is a good choice in order to make it new and remove all the junk.
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CWM recovery must be installed on your device.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
- Download the ROM file but don’t extract it.
- Connect Tab 2 to PC.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the downloaded file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select “reboot system now’.
Voila! your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 has been updated to Android 4.2.2 Xperience Jelly Bean Custom Firmware, Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016