As I mentioned many times that all those devices who cannot receive the official Android 4.4 Kit-Kat can always rely on the Custom Ones, those who has not received the update of Jelly Bean can try the CM 11 for the experience the Android 4.4 and all those devices who received the update of Jelly Bean as the last one can be updated to Android 4.4.2 via many different roms even the Stock Android 4.4.2. Galaxy Star Pro is also among those devices who received the Jelly Bean update as the last one, it can be updated to the Stock Android 4.4.2. Thanks to XDA Member sahaj360, who released the Deodexed Stock Based Rom of Android 4.4.2 for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Galaxy Star Pro S7262 to Android 4.4 Kit-Kat by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device,This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy Star Pro S7262.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Star Pro S7262.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of Deodexed Android 4.4.2 ROM:
- Busybox 1.21.1,
- Free of Samsung Bloatware,
- Holo Kitkat Launcher,
- Battery % Mod,
- Other Tweaks,
- Up to date Google Apps.
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat On Galaxy Star Pro S7262. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016