MIUI ROM is one of the unique ROMs of all times, a whole new thing awaits you in it, from the Icons to animations, even the widgets are quite different, In terms of Stability and Smoothness, this ROM is outclass. The developer chose the TouchWiz MIUI instead of CM MIUI, Android 4.1.1 instead of Android 4.2.2, simply because the Android 4.2.2 MIUI is on the early beta State and Android 4.1.1 is far stable, smooth, more efficient and generates a very good battery life and with TouchWiz Interface, you can install Samsung apps. The ROM is completely official, Features OTA so you won’t have any problem getting the latest updates, you won’t be able to see any bug in it,so far, and no FC also.
This ROM is available for Samsung Galaxy SIII I9305, which is the LTE version and MIUI also supports LTE connectivity, some users have complained that they can’t able to use LTE on their device after updating to this ROM, at the end we’ll also shoe you how to Activate LTE on your device after Installing this ROM.If you are interested in Other ROMs, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section or you can install this ROM on your Galaxy SIII LTE I9305 by following our tutorial below. This is not an official release from Samsung but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install this and also your device must be rooted.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 to Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat via SlimKat ROM.But before we begin, make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is GT-I9305
- Do not try it on any other device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For Samsung Devices: Link
- Root Your Device: Link
- Back-Up All your Apps:Link
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
Android 4.1.1 MIUI V5 ROM: Link
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
CWM/PhilZ Touch Recovery Users.
- Back-up your ROM using the Recovery.
- To Perform a Back-up, Navigate to Back-up and Restore on Next screen, Choose Back-up again.
- Go back to Main Screen after the Back-up is complete.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’, so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then Finally Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the MIUI V5.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the MIUI V5.zip, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will be promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Solve Signature Verification Error:
- Open Recovery.
- Navigate to install zip from Sdcard
- Navigate to Toggle Signature Verification and Press Power Button and See if it is disabled or not. Disable it and then Install the Zip without any Error.
First Boot might take up-to 5-minutes, so let your device rest for 5-minutes as you do something else
If you Can’t Able To Use LTE:
Open WSM Tools and Click Install.
Reboot your device.
Now Again, Open WSM Tools and see if Intelli3G is checked.
Open Intelli3G and Apply these Configurations.
LTE Should be Enabled by Now.
To Check Navigate to Settings > Mobile Network > Network Type Selection and match the Screen below.
If Yes, then LTE is enable
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016