XXUBML3 Android 4.2.2 is available for Galaxy S4 Active I9295 and despite that this is the first release, it is quite stable and bugs are pretty less. The only draw back is the lock screen, you can’t add widgets to it, perhaps in the update they will give it, but till then you have to live with the excitement.This Firmware can be installed manually like any other official firmware of samsung. You might have received the update via OTA or Samsung Kies, But if you haven’t received it yet, whether OTA or via Samsung Kies, then you can follow our tutorial to install This Firmware on your device.Thanks to SamMobile, for providing us the firmware File that we will use in our tutorial below. But there are chances of no extra language packs. As this is an official Firmware, you won’t be needing any Custom Recovery or rooted device to install this Firmware on your Device.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy S4 Active I9295 To Android 4.2.2 XXUBML3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 Active.
Since Android 4.2 XXUBML3 is an official Release from Samsung and it doesn’t require Root or Custom Recovery. But if your Device is rooted, Installing this Firmware will most likely to erase the Root of your device. You need to root your device again to gain root access and start installing Custom Tweaks on it
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUBML3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on on your device, Galaxy S4 Active.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016