Galaxy NotePRO was released in January this year, with 12.2-inches in size, running Android 4.4 Kit-Kat out of the box, and has high end specifications, 3GB of RAM, Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait processor, 32/64GB of storage and much more. Samsung has released the update of Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat for it, and it can be download and install manually as well as via OTA, but the date for the OTA update is not set for all the regions, however, flashing it manually is applicable for all the Galaxy NotePRO. The update is said to bring Bug Fixes and performance enhancements, no Visual enhancements can be expected in this version.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 P905 to Android 4.4.2 XXUANE1 Kit-Kat Official Firmware. But before we begin, Make sure:
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is P905 .
- Do-not try it on any other device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For Samsung Devices: Link
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is SAMSUNG in our case. In a case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Install It.
- Download Android 4.4.2 P905XXUANE1 for Galaxy NotePRO to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That’s it your Galaxy NotePRO has been updated to Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Firmware. Go to Settings > About To verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016