Previously we posted the Android 5.0 Lollipop Leaked firmware for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005, and today we have learned that Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900, the Exynos version has received the Leaked firmware of Android 5.0 Lollipop, even better news,the person who mirrored it has also provided the Root for this version too, however, that is a talk of another post. The ROM and the download link, all is in Simplified Han, so please either translate into English before clicking anything else, or see our Guide to learn how the Download button looks, after Flashing the ROM, Choose Primary Language as English and proceed.
We will be using Odin in tutorial, although the method won’t be the same as usual, cause this time there multiple files instead of a single one. Without further ado, let us continue, instead of PDA bar only, this time all the options will be selected. This ROM and version is quite stable and perfect than the Previous one and works like a charm without any problem, if there is any, you will found the removed in next update.
- Charge your Battery to 60% or more.
- This guide is only for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900!
- Backup SMS Messages
- Backup Call Logs
- Backup Contacts
- Backup Media – Copy your files manually to your PC or Laptop.
- Backup EFS
- Titanium Backup – If already rooted, use Titanium Backup to backup all of your apps, system data and other important content.
- Backup Nandroid – If CWM or TWRP installed previously
- Download and extract Odin3 v3.09.
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers .
- Download and extract firmware file: Link
How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900!
- Download and Extract the Firmware file.
- Open Odin and Boot your Mobile in Download mode : turn it off and wait for 10 seconds. Turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously, You should see a warning, press Volume Up to continue. In case this method doesn’t work for you, try one from this guide.
- Connect your device with PC.
- As soon as Odin detects your phone, the ID:COM box should turn blue. Make sure that you’ve installed Samsung USB drivers before connecting.
- Once the device is connected, Proceed blow.
Make Sure that everything looks like what has shown in Screenshot below:
- Once the Process is over, your device will reboot.
- After a successful reboot, you will be presented with the Sweetness of Lollipop.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016