Due to bugs and other problems, Samsung withdrew the Android 4.3 Update for Galaxy S3 and delayed the Update for Galaxy Note 2. But it looks like Galaxy Note 2 is finally getting the update of Android 4.3, you might have received the OTA update by now. In case if you haven’t received it yet, you can still install it manually. Follow the rest f the post to find out how to install Android 4.3 On Galaxy Note 2. Android 4.3 brings the support of Galaxy Gear, along with other Bug fixes and minor changes.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Jelly Bean Firmware. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Since This is an Official ROM , you device will loose the root access as soon as you install it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
How To Update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Jelly Bean Firmware.
- Download Android 4.3 N7100XXUEMK4 for Galaxy Note 2 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Galaxy Note 2 has been updated to XXUEMK4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About to verify.
Follow: To Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016