Android 4.2.2 UBUAML2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware is available for Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150, unlike Galaxy S3, this Firmware is is fully stable and working fine on this Device. You can download and install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy Megs by following our Tutorial. You can update your device through Samsung Kies or you might have received it via OTA update, but in case you haven’t received it yet, you can still install it. We have prepared this Tutorial just because of this exact reason. This is an official ROM from Samsung, you don’t need to do any Factory reset and also all you apps will remain safe instead of being removed.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150 To Android 4.2.2 UBUAML2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150.
Since UBUAML2 Android 4.2 is an official Release from Samsung and it doesn’t require Root or Custom Recovery. But if your Device is rooted, Installing this Firmware will most likely to erase the Root of your device. You need to root your device again to gain root access and start installing Custom Tweaks on it
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can install UBUAML2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on on your device, Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016