AoCP Means Android Open Collective Project, it is based on CM11 which is Android 4.4. Nothing much to say about this ROM, it is an amazing collection of all great features of Other ROMs. Just Imagine all the features of other great ROMs and merged in one ROM, all fun and no fallout.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or if you want to install Android 4.4 AoCP ROM on your Galaxy Y, follow our Guide to find out how. Further below you can find more tips on backing-up your device data and other stuff and even further the Tutorial lies about AT&T Galaxy Note 2.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Update AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 To Android 4.4 AoCP Custom ROM.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Features Of Android 4.4 AoCP ROM:
- Set individual notifications in Contacts
- HALO support (Download from Google Play)
- Active display
- Collective Icon Pack
- Call block list
- Each alarm has its own selectable ringtone
- Notification row transparency
- Circle and square battery color changer
- Center clock and date
- Change clock color
- CyanogenMods LockClock
- CyanogenMods Apollo music player
- DSP Manager
- Custom notification drawer background
- Privacy guard
- Quiet time, select a time when the phone ringer will be turned back on
- Ir Blaster support
All Read and ready to Update AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 To Android 4.4 AoCP Custom ROM. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016