For an Android user, installing dozen of apps is not something that is unique or rarely seen on some devices and users are happy with all these apps, the real problem starts when those apps starting to get precious memory and that moment they think of an app cleaner app, which usually works with a rooted device. So, there are two options for those users, either root their device or follow this tutorial. It is really simple and easy to done.
ES File explorer allows users to do such things without any root permission. The best file explorer available in Google Play Store and it is totally free. This tutorial will only work for all the Third party apps that you have installed, for all the Bloatwares you need to root your device.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for ES file Explorer.
- Download and install it.
- Get ready.
How To Remove Multiple Apps At Once
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Swipe from Left to Right or Tap the Mobile with Globe Icon at Top left side of Screen.
- Tap Tool options from the Menu.
- Tap App Manager.
- Tap and hold onto an Icon and check the ones you wanted to remove.
- Once you are done tapping, tap the icon that looks like Trash Icon on Bottom Left.
- Tap OK.
- That is it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016