Uncharted Fortune Hunter brings your favourite gaming character Nathan Drake inside your Android and iOS devices now. The game just made its way to the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store a day ago. Uncharted Fortune Hunter is much different from its play station counterpart. As the name suggests, you’ve to hunt fortune in this game. It turns out to be a puzzle game with over 200 exciting levels. You’ve to draw your way towards the fortune. Approach the fortune from the right direction. Reaching out the treasure from a wrong direction will kill Nathan Drake and also result in failing your level. Uncharted Fortune Hunter is a free to play game. Although the game is pretty easy to get on an Android or iOS smartphone, but many of the users will want to get it on their PCs as well. For those users, we have this guide here.
You can easily install and play Uncharted Fortune Hunter for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X powered Macbook / iMac. You will need an emulator like BlueStacks, Andy OS or Remix OS to play Uncharted Fortune Hunter for PC. The instructions are listed below. Go ahead and start playing Uncharted Fortune Hunter for PC now.
Download and install Uncharted Fortune Hunter for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download Uncharted Fortune Hunter APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Uncharted Fortune Hunter APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Uncharted Fortune Hunter.
- Click the Uncharted Fortune Hunter icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Uncharted Fortune Hunter, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 via CyanogenMod 14 - October 27, 2016
- Download Facebook Lifestage for PC - October 27, 2016
- Google Now/Google Assistant Voice Commands List - October 27, 2016