Bricking usually happens, when a user try to install a ROM of any-other device on some other device. Like a Firmware for GT-I9100 if tried to install on GT-I9100G, then you will find in Showing you a Screen, with a Small Mobile a Yellow Triangle and a Computer. That means your device is bricked, well now you have a Soft Bricked device, Don’t worry, it can be solved easily. But if you have a Hard Bricked device, means No Response from Device, when the Power Button is pressed, then you have all the Right to be worried.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Unbrick Your Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505, I9500 and SCH-I545. Since your Device is already bricked, you don’t need to Back-Up anything 😉
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- No need for any Battery level, because the Cable will be attached to PC during installation/
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 I9500, I9505, I545.
- Download From SamMobile, the Firmware for your device, Then proceed.
How To Unbrick Your Bricked Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505, I9500 and SCH-I545.
- Download Android 4.3 I9500XXUEMK8 for Galaxy S4 I9500 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar.md5 in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- Click on PIT and Select the File with .pit Extension
- In Odin, Check Re-Partition and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 has been updated to XXUEMK8Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and started to work as usual, the first boot will take a lot of time, So, Please be patient . Go to Settings > About To verify.
Question and Answers:
Can i flash a pit file to un soft brick my sprint galaxy mega 6.3?
You have to find the related firmware for your Sprint Galaxy Mega 6.3 to Unbrick it. You can follow the guides below in order to unbrik galaxy mega 6.3. Goto your setting->About and confirm your build number and baseband. These all files are for Samsung Galaxy S4.
[ Rooting Guides ]
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016