TwoDots for Pc is available but not in formats like .EXE and DMG, still we can install Android apps for Pc using third party emulators like BlueStacks and Andy. TwoDots is a puzzle game basically designed for Android and iOS. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to download TwoDots for Pc, but before going any further let me give you an overview on TwoDots.
Also Read: WWE Immortals for PC
* TwoDots is available for free in both iOS and Android app stores.
* The basic concept of TwoDots is that you have to connect one dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, fight fire.
* There are 135 addictive levels you have to cross.
* No need to worry about any time clock, just take your time and make the perfect move.
* You have to make a line or a square, not a circle, to connect every dot of a single color.
How To Download TwoDots for Pc Using Andy Emulator
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->TwoDots->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Club Penguin.
Step 7: Double click on TwoDots icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now TwoDots is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Also See: Download TwoDots Apk
Download and Install TwoDots for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7 – Mac ):
- To download TwoDots for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for TwoDots using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open TwoDots.