Now that you know how to open full version of Facebook on Android and iOS, let go Twitter now. Today I’ve prepared a step by step guide on how to view full Website of Twitter on iPhone and iPad. As I’ve told before, that whenever you open any social media website on your iOS device browser it automatically opens mobile version of that site. There are few drawbacks while using mobile version of Twitter and Facebook, you cannot access all the features on mobile version of Twitter. Now let’s start the guide on how to access View Full Website of Twitter On iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
how to access View Full Website of Twitter On iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
Before moving on let me tell you one thing, you cannot open Twitter Desktop site in Safari. There is no way possible, whatever you do it redirects you to Mobile version of Twitter. In order to access Twitter Desktop Site in iOS you have to use Chrome.
- Open Chrome on your iOS device.
- Now open any other site, but not Twitter.
- Once page load up, tap on 3 dots located on top right side of screen.
- A drop down menu will appear, tap on request desktop site.
- Open Twitter.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Twitter should display for sure.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016