If you are an owner of Moto X, then this article will be helpful for you. In this post, I’ll tell you how to turn Safe Mod On or Off Moto X. Now Safe Mode came handy whenever you face a problem with an App or settings, that won’t let you start your device. Safe Mode allows you to access the base of Android software. Let’s start the method to Turn Safe Mode On or Off on Moto X.
How To Turn Safe Mode On or Off on Moto X:
Enable Safe Mode
- First, Press and hold power key.
- Now when you see the logo on the screen, release the power and hold Volume down key.
- Don’t let go the volume down key until your device finishes rebooting.
- When you see Safe mode in the bottom left corner of your screen, release the volume down button.
Disable Safe Mode
- Press the power button, wait until the menu appears.
- Select the power off.
- Now you device will boot up normally.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017