Samsung has given us everything we need, In the start of 2016 they gave the best device you can ask for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and now they have set the stakes so high with their Galaxy Note 7. This device has what we need and there is no doubt that any other device can beat Galaxy Note 7. Today I’ll tell you people how you can Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Connect With SmartTV. We have covered all the Galaxy device when it comes to Screen Mirroring, you can check the following links for all other devices. Let’s start the guide on how to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Connect With SmartTV.
- Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
How To share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device:
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows/Mac and mobile device. You can download SideSync from Google Play on your device.
- Once SideSync is installed on your PC and mobile device, connect your device with PC using USB cable or WiFi.
- If you have Samsung Smart TV then you can connect your device using WiFi, but if you don’t have Samsung SmatTV then you have buy a AllShare cast hub in order to connect with TV.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to a TV using AllShare Cast:
- Turn on your television.
- Power on your AllShare Cast though charger.
- Connect your TV with AllShare Cast with HDMI Cable.
- Kindly properly put HDMI Cable in the right port.
- Now wait for the light to get blue from red on your AllShare Cast device.
- Your TV is connected with AllShare Cast.
- Now go to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 quick setting and tap on screen mirroring and first turn off then turn on it again.
- After turning on Screen mirroring you will get a list of available devices. Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as showed on TV.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S7 is connected with your TV through AllShare Cast.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to a Samsung Smart TV:
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy Note 7 quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017