We all love to use a Mobile with a bigger, I must say it is fun to see such small things on such a huge set, not to mention if the dpi of that Screen is high, you’ll see some classic and awesome detail in every video, photo and whatever else you are watching on your device. However, there is one thing that everyone, I myself included, hates and it is the reach of your hand and if you have a device bigger than 5.5-inch, it will be quite difficult to use, especially while reaching the Notification and status bar with one hand.
However, the world of Android apps, Mods and Tweaks is so huge, that you have solution to almost all of your problems related to your device and in case of a large screen making it difficult for you to operate the whole device with one hand, can also be solved with the help of some Xposed Modules. However, you must have a rooted device to install the Xposed Framework, then install Xposed Modules in it.
Niwatori – One-Handed Mode: Link
Gravity Box: Link
How to Enable Floating Device:
- Install the Xposed Framework first.
- Download and Install both of the Modules mentioned above.
- Choose Gravity Box based on your Android version.
- Activate them both and reboot the device.
- Now Open Gravity Box and Navigate to Navigation Bar Tweaks > Master Switch.
- Also Enable the Navigation Bar.
- Go back and Tap Navigation Key Actions, Here either choose the Menu Key or Back Key, for the Long press action, depends on your Hands.
- Now While assigning, Choose Shortcuts instead of Applications and Choose the One Handed Mode Moveable Screen.
- Reboot the Device to Confirm the Effect.
- Now Long Press the Chosen key and you’ll see the list of applications.
- Move freely as you like and Once done, Long Press the Key again to go back.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016