Google is done with the release of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new firmware debuted with Google’s all new Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P. Google has also rolled out this firmware for Google Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9 and Nexus Player. Now Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG and other users are waiting for the device manufacturers to announce or roll out the update for their devices. It will take quite a while for manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG and others to roll out this update, but having a beforehand idea of the devices, which are going to get the update is enough for now. The good thing for Samsung users is about to happen. Samsung has already started working on Android Marshmallow 6.0 for its latest flagship devices and some past flagship devices. The information about these devices is provided by Sammobile’s insider.
Here’s a list of devices which will be getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the very first phase.
- Galaxy S5 – All Variants
- Galaxy S5 LTE-A
- Galaxy S5 Neo
- Galaxy S6 – All Variants
- Galaxy S6 Edge – All Variants
- Galaxy S6 Edge+ – All Variants
- Galaxy Note 4 – All Variants
- Galaxy Note Edge – All Variants
- Galaxy Note 5 – All Variants
In case you own a device that is Marshmallow compatible, but isn’t listed above, you may not worry about it as the list provided above doesn’t contain all the phones that are about to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The list attached above will be updated as soon as we come across some new info.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to get WhatsApp Video Call feature right now - October 26, 2016
- Top 5 Android Lockscreen Apps 2016-2017 - October 26, 2016
- Download Smile Inc for PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac) - October 24, 2016