Following are the instruction on how to fix there was a problem sending the command to the program error message on Windows, few days back while I was using MS Excel on my Windows 10 and I start getting message there was a problem sending the command to the program. Well the first thing I got in my mind is that maybe my files is corrupted, but as I click on Ok and opened the file again it was working fine. At that time, it started working but after that whenever I tried to open same file I got the same error message. In this article I will explain, you how to fix there was a problem sending the command to the program error message on Windows.
There was a problem sending the command to the program.
Windows cannot find the file, Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.
Cannot find the file (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.
Fix There was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program Error Message:
- Open Microsoft Office->Options->Office ORB->Options.
- Now select Advanced tab.
- Find for option “Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)” and make sure it’s unchecked.
- If it’s checked then uncheck it and restart your system.
- Right Click on the MS Office file and choose “Open with” option.
- Now keep that in mind if you are using Windows 7-> Click on Browse button and if you are using Windows 8 or later, click on More options. After that click on “Look for another app on this PC” option.
- You’ll be in “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office…” here you have to choose the correct EXE file for default program for your file.
- All done, It should fix the problem.
Keep visiting Techbeasts for more information and updates on Fix There was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program Error Message.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017