Tesla Tubes is the latest game from Kiloo, the guys behind filthy-famous Subway Surfers. The new puzzle game is all set to check out your mapping skills. All you’ve got to do in this game is to connect the matching batteries with tubes. You’ve to make sure that you do not choose a wrong path for the tubes and block the way for other batteries. The formation of tubes should be done in such a way that all batteries can be connected to their other end. You will find pretty beautiful and colorful batteries in this game. Professor Droo and his grandson are your companions in this game. In the later stages, you will have to dodge bombs to avoid a disaster, pass obstacles and also cross bridges to reach the other end of the battery. With cool graphics, Tesla Tubes takes the concept of Flow-Free to a next level. You’re given a limited number of moves in this game to score good. Tesla Tubes packs over 500 levels. Tesla Tubes is an absolutely free-to-play game. It’s available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Although you can easily play Tesla Tubes on a handheld device, but some of your might be willing to play this game on your computer. Tesla Tubes for PC can be played on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and Mac OS X Macbook / iMac. All you will need to run Tesla Tubes for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS and Andy OS. Let’s move on to the method now.
Download Tesla Tubes For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Tesla Tubes APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Tesla Tubes APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Tesla Tubes.
- Click the Tesla Tubes icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Tesla Tubes, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017