Over the past few years, a number of social chat messengers has landed in the Google Play Store, but only a few of them were good enough to use. WhatsApp and Viber surely remain at the top, but just in case you don’t like any of these applications, there are alternatives like WeChat, Line and others to go with. A very nice and new application that landed in the Google Play Store some time ago is even better then these alternatives. We are talking about Telegram. A very nice, light and super fast messaging application is available for free in the Google Play Store.
Telegram has a hefty list of features that enhances the application’s use. Telegram offers a cloud storage in order to backup all of your important chat and the media content you exchange with your contacts. It offers voice messaging as well. Group chat allows you to add over 200 people in conversation. Telegram is also available for iPhone. Just in case you don’t like to use Telegram on a small screen gadget running iOS or Android and you’re looking for an alternative to run this cool application, you may have spotted the right place. We are going to install Telegram on a desktop PC running Windows XP,7,8,8.1 or a MAC by Apple. All you need to do is, you need to follow this guide carefully in order to run it successfully.
How To Get Telegram for PC – Windows XP,7,8,8.1 and MAC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Telegram APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Telegram.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to access Telegram.
- Add your number and you will receive a text having your verification code.
- Enter the verification code in order to bypass setup screen on Telegram.
- Use Telegram!.
- Stay in touch with your social world!
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017