Teen Patti – Indian Poker is a game of cards, where you can play with people all around the world, the same as Zynga Poker, this game offers you professional experience of Playing cards. Each Table can only have up-to 5 players and the rule are same, Winning a hand depends upon the cards you get and moves that you play. Normally the player that has the best hand wins. You can play this game offline with Bots and if you need to play online you have to connect with Facebook and play with your friends over there.
If you don’t know which hand is the bigger one, here is a list that can help you in this matter:
- Trail or Set (three of same rank),
- Straight Flush (pure sequence or run),
- Straight (sequence or run),
- Color (flush),
- Pair (two cards of same rank), and
- High Card.
You can download this game From Google Play store, but we are hearing a lot of people having problem with Google Play Store, so we are providing the link of Apk File of Teen Patti – Indian Poker.
Before We go Any further, let’s look at the features of Teen Patti – Indian Poker:
- Play with real players anywhere in the world
- Create private rooms
- Easy and refreshing interface to play the moves like Blind, Chaal and Show
- Live in-game chat and exchange gifts.
How To Install Teen Patti – Indian Poker Apk.
- Allows your device to Install from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security and Tap Unknown Source.
- Download Teen Patti – Indian Poker Apk: LINK
- Download the Above file and Extract it.
- Inside you will find an Apk file.
- Connect your Device with PC.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Disconnect the Device.
- Install the Apk like normal and Run Online the First Time.
- While installing, if ask for any Installation Process, Choose “Package Installer” and if there is a Pop-Up Choose “Decline”
If you Have any problems, Feel free to comment in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016