Few years ago, methods and softwares were discovered to use the computers of other people remotely, people were able to transfer files between their computers, use other computers as theirs, teach other people different stuff by accessing their computer, or simply fix some errors on their PC’s. But, did you ever try to think that you would be able to use your Windows PC or MAC remotely using your Android smartphone or tablet? Well that’s possible, the same remote client that let you use different PC using your PC and establishing and internet connection is available for Android as well. You guessed it right, we are talking about TeamViewer.
Some of you might not be able to access Google Play Store, and some of you might not be able to see Team Viewer in your country/region. To overcome the need, we’ve embedded in Team Viewer’s latest APK file here. Also, there are some screenshots which will drive you to the complete working and understanding of the application.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download TeamViewer apk, and install it on your phone and utilize it.
- Download TeamViewer APK.
- Download the APK file on your phone either, or place it on your phone after downloading it on your PC.
- In settings>security>allow unknown sources.
- Open the APK file on your phone and install it.
- Open the app now and quickly go through the tutorial.
- Enter your PC’s ID which you want to control, you can get it in the TeamViewer that you installed on that PC.
- Enter the Password, find in PC’s TeamViewer as well, and connect it.
- Use it!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017