Talking Tom is the only app that each and every Android user is aware of, but we cannot neglect the trend of applications Talking Tom has set. There is a number of applications available in the Google Play Store today that work on the same pattern as compared to that of the Talking Tom. A very similar app has just landed in that also offers funny features similar to that of the Talkin Tom, but the app is getting viral because of it’s features. The new app named as “Talking Baby” is available in the Google Play Store and has already been downloaded for thousands of times, the funny acts of the baby make you addictive to this app and may not let you get your hands off from your Android device.
Besides repeating whatever you say, the baby in the game also capable of playing drums, keyboards, accordion and can also make funny sounds that will just make you laugh. Ok, that’s enough talking about the Talking Baby app, how about getting this app running on a windows PC or a MAC? Well, that’s what we are here to do. In the following post we are going to install Talking Baby on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1 PC or MAC. All you need to do is to move a little ahead and follow this step by step guide to get it successfully installed on your PC.
How to Install & Run Talking Baby on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Talking Baby APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps >Talking Baby.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play with the Talking Baby.
- Enjoy endless fun.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017