Creator of Flappy Bird has come up with 2 new games. One of these games is the sequel of Swing Copters, which was related much to the Flappy Bird. Swing Copters 2 sports pretty much same concept as that of the original Swing Copters. In the game you simply have to assist your pilot to fly up and go through the obstacles without hitting them. Once you hit the wall or any obstacle, that’s where your game is over. Swing Copters 2 is pretty tough. The challenge is to control the motion of your pilot, which is pretty much out of control. By flying your pilot through these obstacles, you can earn a number of points and using these points you can hire some new pilots to make a powerful flying squad. Swing Copters 2 just landed in the Google Play Store today. At the time of writing this post, Swing Copters 2 isn’t available in the Google Play Store globally but in select regions. If you’re wishing to get your hands on Swing Copters 2, you may need to download its APK file.
We’ve pulled out Swing Copters 2 APK file from the Google Play Store and linked it here. You can download Swing Copters 2 APK file and install it on your Android smartphone or tablet using the APK file. Instructions to install Swing Copters 2 APK file are listed below. Go ahead and get the purpose done now.
Swing Copters 2 APK and How to Install
- Download Swing Copters 2 APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Swing Copters 2!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017