It has been a long time since I start using the SwiftKey Keyboard and personally that is the best Keyboard I have ever used. The first time when I switched to SwiftKey from Native Android Keyboard, damn that new Keyboard was fast, accurate and so persistent in performance, that I once start making mistakes while typing, although the Auto-Correct was good enough to help, but after a time, as with everyone else, Auto-Correct start to get on my Nerves, although after getting used to this amazing Keyboard, Disabled the Auto-Correct and now eve after 3 years, SwiftKey is my Favorite Keyboard app of all times.
However, unlike us, developers are always looking to bring something new in the game, Since Swiftkey is engage in the Keyboard apps, they are bringing a new Keyboard in the market, the job of it is only to make sure that what you type is accurate, with Multi-Auto Correct support this Keyboard will never let you type a mistake in the Field. SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard, yet in its beta condition is available to try of almost every Android device and you don’t need to install the SwiftKey keyboard to us this one. Anyone can install this, SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard, as a separate application and try it as he like.In this article, we will show you How to Download and Install SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard 0.3.2 Apk, without further ado, let us continue.
Here is how you can download and install this apk file:
- Download SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard 0.3.2 Apk – Download Here | Mirror.
- Download it directly on your phone, or download it on your PC and transfer it to your phone’s storage.
- Remove any previous version of the SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard if installed.
- Open the downloaded apk file on your phone, select the package installer and complete the installation process.
- Run the game, you should now have unlimited coins and keys, just as shown below.
Find other apks of Android apps HERE.
That’s all. For any queries, feel free to stop by the comment box below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016