SuperLivePro for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
If you happen to own a company or office and you are using CCTV cameras then you must try SuperLivePro app. This app allows you to access all your cameras with single IP address and also you can record video using SuperLivePro. Now good thing is that you can install SuperLivePro for PC, that means you don’t have to buy a third-party software to operate your CCTV network. Let’s start the method.
Download SuperLivePro for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “SuperLivePro“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download SuperLivePro APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed SuperLivePro.
- Click the SuperLivePro icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install SuperLivePro for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017