Subway Train Rush follows the concept of Subway Surfers with quite different graphics. You got to run on the railway track while collecting coins, bonuses and save yourself from the incoming hurdles. The more you collect, the more score you’re going to make. Simply tap the screen to accelerate your avatar and tilt your device to move it left or right.
Unlike the avatars in Subway Surfers, the developer of Subway Train Rush has added a girl, that runs on the track. It’s a good try to make the graphics a little realistic, the game is less cartooned. Subway Train Rush is being liked by a number of users as this game is good to pass the time and makes you addictive in a while. Just in case you’re willing to play this game on your desktop PC instead of your Android device, you’ve spotted the right place as in the following post we are going to show how you can get Subway Train Rush for PC whether its a Windows XP/7/8/8.1 powered PC or a MAC. All you need is, you need to follow this guide carefully.
Let’s go through the features of this game and then install it.
Simple and addictive gameplay
Extremely smooth controls
Soothing background music and colorful graphics
Fast-paced rhythm and movement
Subway Train Rush For PC – Windows & MAC
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Subway Train Rush APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Subway Train Rush .
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to access Subway Train Rush.
- Use arrow keys to play the game.
- Enjoy running on the railway track!
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017