I am still using iOS 7 on my iPhone 5s and I love to try new wallpapers daily but iOS 7 has an issue it automatically resize and zoom wallpaper, I hate it so much. After working for an hour finally i found a way to fix it through a simple option. Many users of iPhone also want to get rid of this issue this why I’ve prepared a step by step guide to stop Wallpaper Resize and Zoom in iOS 7.
How To Stop Wallpaper Resize and Zoom in iOS 7 [ Guide ]
Following are simple steps to stop wallpapers resize and zoom in iOS 7. You can try this on all device who support iOS 7 ( iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s and iPad ).
- First Open Settings
- Now tap on General.
- Select Accessibility
- Tap on Reduce Motion
- Now turn ON the Reduce Motion switch.
After turning reduce motion on, the automatic wallpaper resize and zoom on iOS 7 will be stoped. The main issue of this error was parallax effect. When ever you set a wallpaper it has to be set for parallax, it means wallpaper has to stretch for outside the iPad/iPhone home screen.
Following are the resolution dimensions for iPhone screens:
- iPhone 5s/5c/5 – 640×1136 px (portrait)
- iPad 4/3 – 1536×2048 px (portrait)
- iPhone 4s – 640×960 px (portrait)
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017