Following are the instruction on how to stop Android apps running in the background, now before going any further let me tell you that not all the apps running in background are causing issues or eating up your battery. Apps such as Google Search, Google Play services, Google Contacts Sync, Google Keyboard and Google Play Store, no need to stop any of these apps.
How To Stop Android apps running in the background:
- First enable the developer option by going into Settings > About Device and now tap on build number 7 times.
- Go to Settings > Developer options > Process stats and now tap on any app to see the stats.
- Now go back to settings and tap on the battery, now check individual app.
How to disable, stop and uninstall background apps:
- Settings > Applications > Application manager > tap on the app and then disable it.
- If you are running Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow then you can close the recent apps by tapping the Recent Apps navigation button.
- You can delete the app by going to settings > Applications > Application manager, tap on the app and then tap on Uninstall.
- Goto Settings > Applications > Application Manager, tap in Running apps tab, then tap on force stop.
- Install third party apps like Greenify or Hibernate.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016