Some of Samsung Galaxy S3 user’s have told us that their device is not booting up and they’ve tried everything. Samsung Galaxy S3 was the King once in smartphone world, with its awesome specs and features but as the time has passed with newer updates, many new bugs came along. Well, no need to worry our team has found all the possible solutions that can help you ” To Fix Samsung Galaxy S3 not Booting Up and stuck conditions”.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S3 not Booting Up:
- First start with Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S3. This will help you to recover your device from ‘Stuck’ or ‘not Booting Up condition’.
- Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Home Button + Power together to go into recovery.
- When you see a list and Android logo release all the buttons.
- Now select Wipe data/Factory reset using volume button to navigate and press power button to select.
- After selecting Wipe data/Factory reset, now choose “delete all user data”.
- Wait for process to complete and then go back to main menu and select reboot.
Tips Might Work:
Remove your battery then press and hold power button for 15-20 seconds. After that, insert the battery back into your device and try to turn on your device.
Boot your device into Safe Mode:
- First press the power + hold power button.
- When Samsung logo appears on your screen release the power button and press volume for 5-7 seconds.
- Your device will reboot if you have properly done all the steps.
- When your device turn on you’ll see SafeMode text in right corner of your side.
- After trying all these steps your device is turning on then it means there is no issue with hardware. Delete all the recent apps that you’ve installed recently.
If none of this method has helped you then you should try replacing the battery. Well, for us this might be the first step that you should do when your Samsung Galaxy S3 is not booting up.