Another cool RPG game just made its way to Android devices and it is called Starry Fantasy Online. Starry Fantasy Online is similar to the traditional role playing games. You are the hero in this game and once again you are summoned to fight against the dark forces. The peace of a beautiful land has been devastated and now lies on your shoulders the responsibility of restoring that peace at priority one. 4 classes are being offered in this game which can further evolved into 2 classes. You can join hands with other players in the online multiplayer game. You can also chat with other players playing the same game and you can fight against demons with their help. The game has a lot more to offer packed inside stunning HD graphics. For that reason, we urge you to get your hands on it and see it for yourself. Starry Fantasy Online is currently available in the Google Play Store for free.
Willing to play this game on a computer? Well, that has been made possible as well. You can play Starry Fantasy Online for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X, MacOS powered Macbook, iMac. The only thing you need is an Android emulator for this game. You can use BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS Player and Andy OS to play Starry Fantasy Online for PC. This post will take you through a comprehensive guide to install one of your desired Android emulator and then play the all new Starry Fantasy Online for PC right away. Let’s go ahead and have a look on a working method to start playing Starry Fantasy Online for PC.
Starry Fantasy Online for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download Starry Fantasy Online APK
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Starry Fantasy Online.
- Click the Starry Fantasy Online icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Starry Fantasy Online for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017