As far as I remember, I stopped listening to Radio after I first got my hands on a Mobile, a Simple Handset with nothing more than calls and Text messages option, not to mention, a Snake game, most probably one of the most played and popular game on all times, since most of the earlier Smartphones also featured an upgraded version of this app. Nonetheless, despite most of the Android smartphones features an FM Radio app, but most of them requires an Active Internet connection. In house, because of an active internet connection, we don’t pay much attention to FM Radio app, while we are out we don’t have an internet connection, thus we can’t able to use the Radio App.
However, XDA community is doing their best to give users what they want, no wonder this FM Radio app is on the Top in Community. Spirit FM Radio is an Over-the-FM-Radio app, requires no internet connection thus allowing you to use the FM Radio while you are out of the house. The recent update of Spirit FM Radio supports the Android 5.0 Lollipop, so those who are currently running the Android 5.0 Developer Preview on their device can also use this app. Thanks to mikereidis, we are providing you the Apk of Spirit FM Radio, do install it and let us know your thoughts in Comment section.
Download and Install Spirit FM Radio:
- Download Spirit FM Radio
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Spirit FM Radio file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016