There are two kinds of people in this world, or should I say three, One who wants only speed in their Electronics, Second those who wants the looks only doesn’t care about speed at all, Third those who care about both, a little looks and speed they want both. In iOS 7 the case is same, Animation is there to give good looks on opening and closing, there is way to stop it too then you will only get performance, but there is not a single way that can make both things happen on one thing, well there is if you have a Jailbroken device.
NoSlowAnimations is a Jailbreak tweak, that increases the performance of Animation, giving you both speed and Looks at the same time. The app is totally free, available at Apple Store and can be installed on any iOS 7 device, a Jailbroken iOS 7 device. For an even larger boost in perceived speed, you can also disable Motion afterwards. Below are the steps for how to speed up the animations on your iPhone / iPad running iOS 7.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your deviceis still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for NoSlowAnimations.
- Tap NoSlowAnimations once the search is over.
- Tap Install in the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
- After the Restart you will Automatically feel that the Animations are pretty much faster than before.
Alternate Way To Increase Speed
- Go To Settings.
- Go To Accessibility.
- Turn On Reduce Motion.
- Bask in the perceived speed
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016