Sour Patch Kids, a new candy themed strategy game just found its way to the world today. It’s a tower defense game in which the Sour Patch Kids are in trouble because of the gummy bears, spiders and bunnies. Your mission is to save your yard from sugary savages here. Place the towers to defend your yard from the fiends. Command your heroes in the right direction to make sure that the bunnies, spiders and bears fail to invade your yard. A coat of sour armour is available which can act as your protective shield against the little monsters. The sour coated heroes are capable of teaching your enemies a listen. Deploy the weaponry carefully and devise a strategy to make all the enemies bite the dust of defeat.
Sour Patch Kids appears in the free-games category. Apparently, the game seems to be appealing. Developers of this game have worked on packing up stunning graphics. The game has already started attracting masses. Apart from download and playing this game on your Android smartphone or tablet, you can also play it on your computer.
Sour Patch Kids Candy Defense for PC can be installed and played on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS / OS X. An Android emulator will help you in this regard. You can make the use of BlueStacks or Remix OS Player to play Sour Patch Kids Candy Defense for PC. Have a look on the following steps to achieve the target aforementioned.
Download Sour Patch Kids Candy Defense for PC
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Sour Patch Kids: Candy Defense“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Sour Patch Kids Candy Defense icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Sour Patch Kids Candy Defense for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 via CyanogenMod 14 - October 27, 2016
- Download Facebook Lifestage for PC - October 27, 2016
- Google Now/Google Assistant Voice Commands List - October 27, 2016