Sony Xperia Z can now be updated to Unofficial Android 4.2.2 via Carbon ROM, the developer made this ROM specially for himself then due to an unknown reason he released it for the general public. It is just a Stock ROM with some customization and tweaks under the hood. The ROM itself is very stable, with normal tweaks and customization available for users. But for Xperia Z this could be the best Custom ROM available so far, so if you wanted to taste Android 4.2.2 on your Xperia Z, this is the best option available..If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Sony Xperia Z to Carbon ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Carbon Android 4.2.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On Sony Xperia Z.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Sony in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Sony Xperia Z.
Here are the Listed Features of Carbon ROM:
- Based on CarbonRom & Cyanogenmod
- Brings latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat to Xperia Z
- Tweaks & Optimizations
All Read and ready to Install Carbon Android 4.2.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On Sony Xperia Z. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016