Today Sony updated its weather app allowing you to resize the weather widget. Prior to this update weather widget used fixed size of 1 x 4 spaces. But now you can change the widget size as show in the screenshots. Even now you can fill the complete home screen with weather widget. This new update’s build number is (2.1.A.0.10). Those who didn’t get OTA yet they can download the update Sony Weather app apk from the following link.
How To Install Sony Weather App Apk on Android:
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > unknown sources > allow.
- Now locate the APK file on your phone and tap it to start installation.
- Complete the installation, once done, start the application from the app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
New Weather widget Screen Shots:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017