Now a days, PC Suite is one of the most important things when it comes to transferring Data between Smartphone and PC. Despite that today Smartphones offers Mass Storage, yet it is better to transfer data using PC Suite, apart from Data transferring it also updates your device software and make and restore back-up of all your data. Sony’s Users experienced difficulty while connecting their device with PC. That is why we will show you how to download and install Sony PC Suite, so all the Sony users can easily connect their device with PC. This software is free and available at Official Website.
- Processor with clock speed 500 MHz or above
- PC with RAM of 256 MB or above
- HDD (Hard disk drive) free space of 1.5 GB
- Screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels Super VGA or higher resolution monitor
- Download Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
Install Sony Ericsson PC Suite.
- If you have already installed the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, uninstall it to install this updated one.
- Download it from Official Site.
- Double Click the .exe file to run the process.
- If there is any Message regarding the update of Current version, Click Yes, but it will require to restart the PC.
- That is it, now all you need to do is to Connect your device with PC and see whether it works or not.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016