Asus Eee Pad Transformer is very old sheep in tablets world, but still a large number of people owns them. Yesterday one of our readers asked me how to Soft and Hard Reset Asus Eee Pad Transformer. In the following guide, I’ll explain how you can hard and soft reset Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
How To Soft and Hard Reset Asus Eee Pad Transformer:
Let’s start with the Soft Reset, this came handy when your device is bit laggy or start freezing. Press and hold down the power button “to perform a soft reset” until your Asus Eee Pad screen turns black.
Hard Reset also know as Factory reset, by performing hard reset on any device means your device will be back in Factory settings. All you data will be wiped out, following are the methods to do hard reset on Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
- Firs, Power off the Eee Pad.
- Press and hold the volume down button, then press and hold the power button.
- When bootloader screen appears you can let go off both buttons.
- Now you have to wait for a prompt saying “Press <VOL_UP>” then press the Volume Up button to start the process.
Open the Settings->Privacy->Factory data reset->Erase tablet->Erase everything.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017