There are many video downloader apps on Google Play but if you want a 100% working YouTube video downloader, I would suggest you to use Snaptube. You cannot download Snaptube from Google Play because it has been removed cause of Google Policies. But no need to worry you can download the latest Snaptube Apk from the following links.
Snaptube not only allow to download videos from Youtube videos, it also download videos from Vimeo, DailyMotion, Instagram, Facebook, Vine and many more. Snaptube gives you option to download videos on your Android from any website. Recently Snaptube got a new update with the build number 188.8.131.5264, we have added Snaptube 184.108.40.20664 Apk download links below. One more thing to add is that Snaptube allows you to choose video resolution while downloading videos. You can select from 480P to 1080P resolution and Snaptube also gives you option to download MP3 instead of Videos.
Download and Install Snaptube 220.127.116.1164 Android Apk:
- Download Snaptube 18.104.22.16864 Apk for Android.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Now using a file manager locate the downloaded SnapTube APK file on your Android phone.
- Tap the APK, follow on-screen instructions to install it.
- Now open SnapTube from app drawer.
- Tap the video site from which you want to download the video.
- Now search your desired video and then tap the small download button on the bottom right.
- Now select your desired resolution or format, the download will begin and show progress in notification bar.
- Once downloaded, access your downloaded file using video player, music player or file manager.
- That’s all.