Passion of photography is something growing too fast these days and when it comes to Android phones, the manufacturers aren’t taking a break from pulling off the curtains from something new everyday. Camera is one of the main focuses of any Android smartphone manufacturer and we’ve been seeing lots of new Camera features getting introduced with the flagships of Sony, Samsung, HTC and others. The in-built features of a smartphone camera’s aren’t always enough to add the special charm to the photographs taken so something more good is needed here. This is what Snapseed will do for you, one of the best and my favorite Android Photo-Editors available around. Snapseed is a free app that enhances the photography experience on your Android device, the users can add funny, beautiful and magnificent effects to their photographs to make them eye-catching.
Snapseed is currently having it’s version v1.6.0. In case you’re looking for this app, we’ve pulled out it’s apk and embed the download link right here. Just go ahead and grab the download link and install using the installation instructions. Before we move further, we’ll first have a look on it’s features.
Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
How to Install Snapseed APK:
- Download Snapseed v1.6.0 APK.
- Download it to your PC and transfer it to your phone or else download it to your Phone directly.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Snapseed from your phone.
- Now locate the Snapseed APK on your phone and tap it.
- Begin the installation, allow “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Select “Package Installer” if asked.
- Complete the installation.
- Access the installed app from the app drawer.
- Enjoy Photo Editing!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017