We all are huge fans of Smurfs, they have been our favorite cartoons from our childhood and everyone of us used to watch them daily. After that we also got a chance to see Smurfs cartoon movie and thanks to Beeline Interactive, Inc. just because of them we got the chance to relive our childhood moments by playing Smurfs’ Village on our smartphones. In Smurfs’ Village app you have to rebuild the Smurfs’ Village which was destroyed by Gargamel. When you start building the village you’ll only have a single mushroom but with the help of Papa Smurf you can easily build the village back as it was. It will be more fun to play Smurfs’ Village on PC, so today I’ll guide you on how to install Smurfs’ Village for PC, so you can play it while you are working.
Smurfs’ Village for PC Main Features:
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs’ village from scratch
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Handy Smurf and Jokey Smurf
- Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village!
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, Painter Smurf’s Painting Game, Lazy Smurf’s Fishin’ Game and a new free Handy Smurf minigame and unlock additional bonuses
- Connect with friends through Facebook and Game Center and send gifts to your friends’ villages
- Play offline… manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
- Retina display graphics.
Fore More info Visit Google Play Store:
How to Download and Install Smurfs’ Village for PC – Windows 7/8/XP/Mac:
- Running Android apps on PC is possible through an App Player / Android Emulator only. To do this, we recommend BlueStacks. Follow the full guide here and install it on your PC.
- Download Smurfs’ Village apk file to your PC.
- Once downloaded, go to the downloaded file location.
- Double click the downloaded APK file now.
- Wait for the installation to get complete with BlueStacks.
- Once it is completed, open BlueStacks now.
- Click on “All Apps” in the BlueStacks now and click on the app that you just installed.
- Use the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- That’s All! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017