You must have tried capturing the screen of your Android smartphone, as almost all the smartphones have this capability either by pressing power key along with the volume buttons, home button or swiping your finger on the screen. Well this feature is very handy specially when you have to tell someone about something running on your phone, show any stats of anything, or even saving some important logs in form of pictures and etc.
But did you ever think that you can also record videos on your Android smartphone/tablet’s screen? Well It’s possible. Few months ago, I had to record some videos on my Galaxy S4 to make Watchon’s tutorial, and I started looking out for a screen recorder. I found a few in the play store, bought em’ and guess what, the dollars were just wasted as the screen recorders didn’t work as they should. They were lagging and full of bugs. Finally I found Shou Screen Recorder, thanks to Vecio, Senior member on XDA forum for bringing us this wonderful application.
Not only it records the screen, it has also got some cool features that become the cream over the cake. You can mirror your Android phone’s screen to your Apple TV using the Air Play screen mirror feature. Here are the features briefly mentioned:
- Record you Android screen with 1080@30fps video quality.
- Air Play screen mirror.
- Shake your phone to take screenshots while recording.
- Record unlimited videos, unlimited size.
- Stereo sound on play back.
- Use settings to change video output format, Audio source etc.
Shou Screen Recorder requires a rooted phone to run it, make sure that you’re rooted!
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it right now and start recording your Android’s screen 🙂
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017